Remedial services are intended to bridge the difference between what students already knows and what he should knows. In remedial therapy, the therapist tailors an individualized therapy plan for each child. It help student to develop their potential and remove the obstacles in learning.
RTs work with student individually using evidence-based strategies and interventions to enhance skills in the core academic areas of reading, writing and mathematics.
Individualized intervention may include problem-solving strategies based on a multi-sensory approach.
Who can take remedial Therapy?
• Children with Specific Learning disorder (SLD)
• Attention Deficits Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Reading difficulty
• Writing difficulty
• Comprehension Problem
• Memory issues
• Poor Cognitive skills
• Lack of Learning motivation
• Difficult to Understanding new concept
• Took more time to Complete task