Dr. Namita Joshi
(BSc (Sp & Hg), MSc (SLP), MA (clinical Psychology), PhD (SLP)
Founder of Sampark Epolyclinic, Pune Maharashtra, worked at Bharati Vidyapeeth University's School of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology. Ayodhya charitable trust and Ruia Muk Badhir Vidyalaya, Pune
- She has completed her education in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from university of Mysore.
- She also has done masters in clinical psychology form university of Pune
- She has work experience of 20 years. She specializes in speech language pathology. Her specialized area are childhood communication disorders, voice disorders, fluency disorders. She currently heads the sampark epolyclinic as director and founder with the moto of services under one roof.
- She also is visiting faculty in FTII, Pune for communication and voice.
- She is visiting faculty in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed university for Masters and bachelor students.
- She also has wide clinical experience